Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ukraine President To VETO Bill Assigning UAH 1 Billion to Fighting Epidemic! 11/11/09 9:25am

Ukraine President To VETO Bill Assigning UAH 1 Billion to Fighting Epidemic!



Article:


Ukrainian President Viktor Yuschenko intends to veto a bill amending the state budget of Ukraine for 2009 to assign UAH 1 billion to fight the outbreak of flu and acute respiratory infections in Ukraine.

"I will treat this bill just as I treated the bills on Euro 2012," Yuschenko said during a phone-in with the Komsomolskaya Pravda Newspaper on Wednesday.

Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko later expressed indignation at Yuschenko's delaying the signing of the bill.

"I would like this act of sabotage to be stopped today," Tymoshenko said at a cabinet meeting in Kyiv on Wednesday.

The prime minister also called on the president to revoke decrees that suspend government resolutions on purchases of medical equipment using state guarantees.

11.11.2009

I can't even make a comment about this, as I would not know where to start - I have to get over the bewilderment!

No comments:

Post a Comment