Saturday, November 21, 2009

Official Numbers for the Ukraine Just Released 11/21/09 7:50pm

Official Numbers for the Ukraine Just Released 11/21/09


1,599,103 SICK

93866 HOSPITALIZED

374 DEAD

66091 RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL

LINK:


http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=nl&sl=uk&tl=en&u=http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/main/press/%3FdocID%3D14161&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhhvax88VMxVYJn7y3AZtNUQfGhOFg

Guess I had posted too soon about no numbers today, they just now released them, it is late over there too.

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned it spread to hungary... I am hungarian. I spoke with family and friends there. Everyone said its normal there, no pandemic or alerts...????

    ReplyDelete
  2. an article has said that. But besides that, something I have not been putting on here, is someone from Hungary has been emailing me what is happening in Hungary.

    He has told me the schools are closed there are reports of 22000 people sick, he knows people that are sick. He been informing me the situation has been getting worst there. You must not live in an area that is bad.

    ReplyDelete