Saturday, November 21, 2009

Will be doing a Radio Show about Ukraine on Sunday Night 11/22/09 - Midnight Est

Will be doing a Radio Show about Ukraine on Sunday Night 11/22/09 - Midnight Est

I was asked by one of the readers of the blog, to come on his radio show he does on Sunday nights at midnight Eastern Standard Time.

I agreed, so for those who may be interested and up late on Sunday night the link is below and his channel is 17.

It will be everything about the Ukraine, WHO, Vaccines and all that this blog has been about and some other things I want to bring up in what is happening.

He thought it might be a good idea to let people know, I had not even thought about putting it up on the blog - but he suggested it - so here it is. Warning - I am no expert on anything - I am simply a person who searches for what the Truth is!

http://www.boldvoices.tv/

click on Channel 17

No comments:

Post a Comment