Sunday, November 22, 2009

Autopsies - Wet Hemorrhagic lungs with a lot of blood in them - You think that is Ukraine? NO - It is Iowa! 11/22/09 4:10pm

Autopsies - Wet Hemorrhagic lungs with a lot of blood in them - You think that is Ukraine? NO - It is Iowa In U.S.!


Article:

Iowa has officially recorded 21 H1N1 deaths, including seven in Polk County alone. But the county's medical examiner said he has performed autopsies on some residents who were never diagnosed with H1N1, but actually had it.

"In the autopsy, what we're seeing is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them," said Dr. Gregory Schmunk.He said the official count of seven H1N1 deaths is inaccurate, but patient rights laws prohibit him from giving specific numbers.

He said there are two reasons for the discrepancy.
First, not all sick patients get tests and second, the virus is difficult to detect. Some patients may be too sick to receive the most accurate H1N1 test."They're not always done and it can be hazardous to the patient if they're in a respiratory critical situation," Schmunk said.

He also said that some tests reveal a false negative."Because of our limitations on testing, sometimes the tests aren't positive," he said. "They do appear to fit clinically the course of a H1N1 viral-type pneumonia."He said the cases he's seen in Polk County were all middle-aged adults with a few underlying health conditions."These may be the patients that are obese," Schmunk said. "Obesity restricts your ability to breathe and clear the virus from your upper respiratory."He also said that some of the patients had diabetes.

Schmunk said his urging people to get the vaccine."The thing that concerns me the most is, you still have people out there they believe that if I get the vaccine, the shot, then I'm going to get the flu," he said. "You can't get the flu from the shot."

He said that in the meantime, remember to wash your hands, sneeze into your sleeve and stay home if you're sick. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said one person who goes to work sick with the virus will infect 10 percent of his or her co-workers.

I would like to know What the Hell is happening and HOW it is happening! I am getting pretty Pissed Off now! WHO, CDC, And the Governments of the World have GOT to come out with the TRUTH! ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS MAIN STREAM MEDIA - MSM? Why the Hell have they NOT said a WORD about this overall! This was a local news organization that reported this. NOW the MSM has GOT to start reporting and investigating WHAT is going on!

UPDATE 11/22/09 6:30PM - Please see the following is under Comments from "Lori" she wrote the following:

I live just NW of Des Moines about 45 miles. There have been low flowing helicopters over my town for the past week. I got woke up about 3 am this morning by a low flying plane, I wasn't able to see what it was when I looked out.


UPDATE 11/22/09 4:45PM - Fred a reader, passed this information on to me -
VERY ODD - that this mentions IOWA - dated from Sept. - as a Forced Quarantine state! Now they have bleeding lungs - coincidence? Any low flying planes there recently? Sorry, but the conspiracy side of me is coming out. I now say, since Florida is mentioned in this article too - watch for any news coming out of there with bleeding lung cases.

CDC H1N1 forced quarantine docs leak


Last night Zero Hedge obtained some interesting documents from the CDC web site. They contain blank 'forced quarantine' orders from Iowa and Florida regarding novel H1N1 -- including quarantine to a 'secure detention center'-- which appear to be recent -- dated April 2009. Some may be aware the NIH and CDC just held an H1N1 conference in DC -- August 19-21 2009 -- that focused on 'mass fatality management'. For many, this should be cause for concern. As is becoming clear, our government is quite corrupt. The idea that this same government is now preparing for forced quarantine and mass vaccination should make anyone who has been following recent events shudder. There is something going on here, but governments have not come clean with the public. Why 'secure detention centers' in the U.S. and 'secure vaccination centers' in France if there is nothing to be concerned about? It is becoming increasingly clear that a global mass vaccination campaign is planned -- likely to become mandatory in the 193 WHO member countries, despite serious safety concerns regarding these untested novel H1N1 vaccines, some of which are now known to contain high levels of the deadly adjuvent squalene.

Others may be aware that it was only last week that the Massachusetts State Senate passed a law making it a relatively serious crime to refuse a mandatory vaccination or to break a quarantine order. This law also includes rather astounding violations of the 4th Amendment, including warrantless searches and seizures of property if deemed necessary in an 'emergency'. This new Massachusetts law also included authorizations for illegal arrest without a warrant and of forced vaccination of the public. But the political activity is not limited to the states. Yesterday Obama held meetings with senior cabinet officials regarding H1N1 'pandemic prepardness' including HHS Secretary Sebelius. So this is not idle speculation. There is something going on here. Either the government knows something we do not, or this is the biggest hype since the dot com bubble.

Although the current H1N1 virus does not have lethal genes yet, we have been implicitly promised by the national and global health authorities that novel H1N1 will soon return with such genetic 'upgrades', just as it did in 1918. Here at ZeroHedge, we are expecting a flock of economic black swans soon, and a pandemic -- whether real or hyped -- may be part of this flock. An economic collapse will be no doubt be triggered soon , and it will be convenient for the political elites to blame the collapse on an external factor, such as a pandemic or a war. Furthermore, the fall H1N1 pandemic may be a convenient pretext by which dangerous levels of expanding social control can be established by elites which have proven themselves utterly corrupt and morally bankrupt.

On to the documents.

Please go to the link to Zerohedge in the CDC headline to see the documents!

16 comments:

  1. Ok, now I am officially nervous. I guess I'll be adding masks and Airborne to my next shopping list. My kombucha scoby and my ozonator can't show up in the mail soon enough for me.

    Thank you ever so much for this website...I usually watch FOX, but I think they've only had one story on the hemorrhagic stuff (I think), but other than that, nothing.

    What frightens me so much is not really so much the flu itself, I think, as the media blackout and I don't trust any organization, whether government or corporate, to tell anybody the truth. There's a big rat in the garbage can, but I can't put a name to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on is this a joke? seriously this is getting worrying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't make this up - did I? It is from a local station in Iowa, isn't it?

    Thus IS IT a Joke?

    I only wish it was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live just NW of Des Moines about 45 miles. There have been low flowing helicopters over my town for the past week. I got woke up about 3 am this morning by a low flying plane, I wasn't able to see what it was when I looked out.

    This is getting scary. I've had my daughter out of school since Nov. 8th when they gave both the H1N1 injection & FluMist to her classmates because of the communicability of the FluMist.

    Check out my blog VaccineFreeHealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I am moving your comment into the body of the blog with the part of the low flying plane, etc. I hope you don't mind, I will reference the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me to the list of those getting scared - not scared of the flu, but of forced vaccination.

    I'm not seeing any way out of this - just as they planned.

    Sherri - keep up the great work, I am checking your site multiple times daily.

    Also everyone - please post other reliable sites for info on this flu - information is scarce and sometimes contradictory all over the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is NO WAY they will be able to FORCE vaccines on the people! No way of actually enforcing it.

    If it became a law - "Well, jeez, I did one of those drive thru ones at the very beginning in October, and I don't have the paperwork". "You don't have the paperwork either?, well jeez, you should do a better job of keeping up with it"! "Thanks - I had mine already!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherrie, what about a mark to show you have been vaccinated? I do not say that about biblical prophecy, but it would seem to make sense to physically mark those who have been vaccinated to disprove people claiming to have been vaccinated already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, my concern has still been - WHY are they using Blunt needles and WHY does it have an Abrasive feeling when getting the shot?

    That is still something that has Not been answered! What else is IN the vaccine? (yep, the conspiracy side of me) - when there is something that is not normal - I like to know - WHY?!

    I Question All that is going on - (I drove my mom nuts when I was a kid - I always had a WHY after everything! LOL Even after her answers - I still had a WHY!?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sherrie, I did a little digging regarding mandatory vaccinations and found the following:

    "Tort liability immunity means that no legal tort claim related to activities described in the declaration that can be pursued in State or U.S. Federal court. The declaration provides legal liability protections for individuals or entities that are involved in the distribution and administration of H1N1 vaccine."

    Ref: http://www.flu.gov/professional/federal/vaccineliability.html

    I wasn't too sure what a legal tort claim was, so I started looking under tort law and found a whole heap of articles relating to it. I will see what else I can find. From what I have read so far there are amendments being presented to change tort law.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherri - please expand on the "blunt needles "

    ????? this is very frightening.

    Also I am sure their is documentation for every shot being given - entered into a data base somewhere and accessable to authorities. I am forseeing a no shot = no work, food, medicine scenario. Thoughts ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Margie - I had put the blunt needle info in one of the very first postings here.

    ‘Amsterdam – The needles used to vaccinate people against swine flu are blunt, says family doctor Jan Takken in the online version of Medical Contact. “When you inject a patient, it gives a nasty, abrasive feeling”, according to Takken in the professional journal.

    At The National Familydoctors Association (LHV), a spokesperson confirms different needles are used than the regular ones used for the seasonal flu-vaccinations. “Those needles are specifically developed for this vaccine”, explains a spokeswoman of the Dutch Vaccine Institute (NVI).’

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in DesMoines, Iowa......

    I have not heard a word about it untill this morning on youtube. I have not heard of scorched lungs as of yet here.
    Schools are forcing students to stay home if they feel even alittle sick. Thed news is pushing the H1N1 shot every day.
    I Know two people that lost family members to H1N1. Both were diabetic (type five I think) and had imune problems.

    The flue is here but I dont think Its "The Big One"

    Best of luck to you all.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Google "Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC"

    ReplyDelete
  15. google hard evidence that repudiates mininukes
    totally off topic but has to be refuted.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The FBI polygraphers will clean-up this mess.

    Google "Quadri-Track ZCT"

    ReplyDelete