Thursday, December 17, 2009

CDC Using 1970's Testing of Vaccine for Giving the Go Ahead for Pregnant Women to Get the Swine Flu Vaccine!? Outrageous! 12/17/09 12:00pm

Considering that Victoria Nicks gave me Information in an Email that was NOT previously disclosed nor Mentioned in ANY Article I have seen or read anywhere, is very disturbing!
The email postings is here, it was due to her taking exception to my posting here.

Victoria Nicks (an Examiner reporter) has since emailed me, trying to back track on the year of the CDC study.

To me it does not matter if it was 1976 (her first email) or 1973 (another email from her to me - as correct the year) - the FACT is that the CDC is using testings from that time to say the current Swine Flu Vaccine is safe for Pregnant women!

This also brings up other issues. How could the CDC base the safeness of the current Swine Flu vaccine - considering it was Just created (supposedly) on a 1976 or 1973 study? It is Not the Same Vaccine, is it?

Also, have they publicly released that 1970's study of 2000 women showing not TOO MANY TUMORS in the babies? I would also like to know what "Not Too Many Tumors" means exactly? Does that mean the Vaccine Caused tumors in the babies of pregnant women? Were they malignant? How are those children doing now? Has anybody actually followed their health situations since the 1970's, when the mothers were vaccinated?

These are all questions that should be brought up!!

Also ALL PREGNANT WOMEN NEED TO BE WARNED AND AWARE - THE CDC IS RECOMMENDING THE SWINE FLU VACCINE ON STUDIES DONE IN THE 1970's AND NOT ON THE CURRENT VACCINE!!

NO PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD TAKE THE SWINE FLU VACCINE - PLEASE GET THIS INFORMATION OUT - THERE IS NO CURRENT STUDY FROM THE CDC ON THE CURRENT SWINE FLU VACCINE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN!!

I don't believe Victoria Nicks meant to give me that information, I believe it was being used as a Defense for her articles and my implying she is following the CDC's recommendations in her articles.

I encourage everyone to make up their own minds - as her defense is inserted in her email to me and articles of hers are linked in the other posting I have linked above.

I am NOT sorry for anything I have posted and I WILL CONTINUE to try and Find the TRUTH of what is happening, even if it is UPSETTING Some people! I read the articles as I do and I LINK the articles in all the postings, unless it is something that is best not linked for the protection of the site/person, etc.

People can always make up their OWN minds on what they read.

Also, considering Victoria Nicks, does not want me to post my impressions of her articles, I will say "I have never seen a law, where people can not write about what they have read and their opinions on it". I will continue to do as I have done. I will not Insert one of her articles again in my blog - BUT if I ever read something of hers that I think is slanted in a certain way, I will Freely post my thoughts about it, while linking it, so people can read it and see what I may be talking about.

CDC needs to come out and Proclaim that the Recommendation of the Swine Flu is based on 1970s data and is NOT current - if of course what Victoria Nicks emailed me is indeed fact.

If what she emailed me is not Fact... you will see I did not make it up, since her email to me is saved and inserted in a posting linked above. (Update - her email is now off the site - due to her claiming it is copyrighted and Very Upset I had posted it. Gosh - you would think a defense of a side, someone would want posted - but I guess not. )

No comments:

Post a Comment