Monday, March 22, 2010

Natural News - A Wonderful Analysis of the New Health Care Bill - Passed

The link is in the main headline for Natural News analysis of the Passed Health Care Bill.

Let me also qualify this information, by saying, I am one of those millions that do not have health insurance. That is not due to my fault - as I did have it at one time, but the insurance company dropped me, as the industry does with millions every year. Once you have been booted out, it is impossible to get any other insurance, where there is actual coverage.

Two years ago, next month - I went to Bangkok Thailand to get medical attention - surgery that was unaffordable here in the U.S. I literally had THE BEST Health Care I have ever had in my life there! The cost of my medical care here for the surgery and complications would have be in the $60,000 range here in the U.S. - But there I had Better care and more medical care and the surgery cost me ONLY $5,800!!!! The total trip - I was in Bangkok for one month and one week - including ALL Expenses - Hotel - ALL medical (complete physical and MRI - everything imaginable - surgery) was around $11,000!!!

I would go there every year if I could for a medical check up - it just that it takes 2 days to get there!

We have the WORST HEALTH CARE System here in the U.S. - despite what everyone says! Once you experience the Best health and real Care - here you realize it is ONLY Money Care!

This Health Care bill - I believe will even make our health care worst in this country now. Prices will skyrocket!

I will ask for Foreign insurance ONLY - I DO NOT WANT U.S. INSURANCE HEALTH CARE!!

BTW: Bumrungrad Hospital - is the One I went to in Thailand!!!!!! THE BEST HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CARE IN THE WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment